Tuesday 7 July 2015

you can bring me flowers


- Für Deutsch bitte runterscrollen! -

[EN] Hi everyone!
The past few posts were all about me living and working on a farm to extend my visa. It's all I did for one month but now my life starts to get a bit more diverse again. I've been working casual hours at the stadium for football games lately and I'll start waiting at a German restaurant very soon. I'm excited to see and do something new and cash up a bit again.

These outfit pics are some weeks old. I think I wore this on one of my last days at the office before I left for the countryside. You can see I was already in the country mood with the floral print. I find this dress combined with rustic boots very "country chic". The moss green cardi rounds off the colour palette nicely.

// cardi: temt // dress: promod // bag: kmart // shoes: kmart //

[DE] Hallihallo! 

Die letzten Posts handelten alle davon, dass ich momentan auf einer Farm lebe und arbeite um mein Working Holiday Visum zu verlängern. Den kompletten letzten Monat hab ich auch echt nichts anderes getan, aber so langsam wird mein Leben hier wieder ein wenig facettenreicher. Ich arbeite jetzt ab und zu im Stadium hinter der Bar wenn Footballspiele stattfinden. Außerdem fange ich ganz bald als Kellnerin in einem urigen deutschen Restaurant hier an. Ich freu mich total drüber mal wieder was Neues zu erleben und zusätzlich wieder ein bisschen Cash in die Kasse zu bringen.

Diese Outfitbilder sind schon ein paar Wochen alt. Ich glaube den Look habe ich an einem meiner letzten Tage im Büro getragen bevor ich dort aufgehört hab. Wie man sieht war ich schon ein wenig ländlich gestimmt mit dem Landhaus-Blümchenmuster. Ich finde dieses Kleidchen ist, wenn man es mit rustikalen Boots kombiniert, sehr "Country Chic". Die moosgrüne Strickjacke rundet die "Feld, Wald und Wiesen" Farbpalette schön ab.
 

[EN] Dolls, I hope you like the look! Have a lovely day!

[DE] So ihr Schnecken, ich hoffe euch gefällt der Look! Habt nen schönen Tag!
Share this article :

7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Ina and welcome back to Perth. All the best with your visa extension too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love this handbag and the outfit is super cute! Glad your visa got extended :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern on that dress. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the earthy tones!! :D so gorgeous, dear!

    Have a great week!
    Back to blogging at Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. floral dresses are just the best ;)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those boots, and glad you are on to the next interesting thing in Australia! I bet it will be fun to work at a German restaurant. You'll be in your element, haha. Keep sharing your stories! I look forward to reading them each week. :)

    xo Carbar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stimmt - Kleid, Strickjacke und Boots ergeben einen schönen Landhaus-Look!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger