Monday 18 May 2015

hearts on my knees


- Für Deutsch bitte runterscrollen! -

[EN] Ello people!

I had a rather quiet and uneventful weekend and am finally back with a new outfit post. Now that we are heading straight towards winter time here in Australia it gets dark early (5.30 pm) and I don't have the chance to take outfit photos after work anymore because it's already dark when I get home.
I'm trying to adapt by taking photos in the morning before work or when I'm on lunch break but neither am I good at getting up earlier, nor a fan of taking pics with the self-timer in the middle of the day with heaps of people walking past. I'm sure all of you who have done it before know these weird stares you get.
Jarryd always does a good job taking my photos on the weekend when we are out and about together, so I'll just try to stick to this routine too. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
[DE] Hey ho!

Ich hatte ein eher ruhiges unspannendes Wochenende und bin endlich mit einem neuen Outfit Post zurück, juhu!
Jetzt wo wir hier in Australien mit strammen Schritten Richtung Winter stiefeln wird es schon ziemlich früh dunkel (17.30 Uhr) und ich schaffe es nach der Arbeit gar nicht mehr rechtzeitig nach Hause um noch Fotos machen zu können. Wenn ich daheim ankomme ist es immer schon dunkel.
Ich versuche mich an den neuen Tageslichtrhythmus anzupassen indem ich entweder morgens vor der Arbeit oder mittags in meiner Pause Fotos mache. Leider bin ich aber weder gut im Frühaufstehen, noch darin Fotos mit Selbstauslöser zu schießen während tausend Leute vorbeilaufen. All diese seltsamen Blicke, die man da zugeworfen bekommt, ihr kennt das sicher.
Jarryd ist aber inzwischen richtig gut im fotografieren und ich frage ihn immer wenn wir an den Wochenenden zusammen unterwegs sind, ob er mal schnell knippsen kann. Ich hoffe wir behalten diese Routine auch in Zukunft bei.
 
 
// cardigan: temt // necklace: accessorize // dress: cotton on // belt: vintage
// tights: dangerfield // shoes: kmart //


[EN] Okay, let's talk outfit now for a second.
I am SO in love with my cozy new asymmetric cardigan! I had been looking for such a piece in such a beautiful shade of army green forever and finally found it the other day. I shouldn't have spent the money as I have to save up but that day I was so frustrated. I spent ages at the Department of Transport to get my German driving license changed over for Australia and they were just such idiots and I was soo upset, so I went to the mall afterwards to reward myself for not killing anyone that afternoon! The tartan dress had to come home with me too because you can never have enough checkered pieces in your wardrobe and the cardigan alone did just not make up enough for the stupidity I had to put up with before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[DE] Okay, jetzt mal was zum Outfit.
Ich liebe meine neue kuschelige asymmetrische Strickjacke SO sehr! Ich hatte schon so lange so einen Cardigan in so einem schönen Army Grün gesucht und dann letztens endlich gefunden. Ich hätte eigentlich gar kein Geld ausgeben sollen weil ich sparen muss aber ich war an dem Tag so frustriert. Ich hatte mich geschlagene 3 Stunden beim Straßenverkehrsamt rumgeärgert um meinen deutschen Führerschein aud Australien umschreiben zu lassen und die Beamten da waren (genau wie in Deutschland) solche Vollidioten und ich war so genervt... Also bin ich danach erstmal ins Einkaufszentrum gegangen um mich abzuregen. Ich brauchte eine Belohnung dafür, dass ich an diesem Nachmittag keinen Mord begangen habe!
Das Holzfäller-Shirtkleid musste dann direkt auch noch mit weil man eh nie genug Kariertes im Schrank haben kann und der Cardigan alleine nicht Belohnung genug war für den ganzen Bullshit mit dem ich mich da im Amt rumgeschlagen hab.





[EN] What about you? Have you rewarded yourself with clothes, accessories or make-up for something lately? Leave me a comment.

Btw it would be uber cool if you could give my Facebook page a like please! :)

Have a lovely day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[DE] Und ihr so? Habt ihr euch in letzter Zeit auch für irgendetwas mit Klamotten, Accessoires oder Kosmetik belohnt? Erzählt mal was in den Kommentaren.

Übrigens wäre es megacool wenn ihr meine Facebook Seite liken könntet bitte! :)

Ich wünsche euch einen wundervollen Tag!

Share this article :

30 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in that red tartan dress and heart tights. The cardigan looks stylish too. So sorry to read of your travails with the driver's license switch-over. I think some bureaucratic jobs are so boring that their brains lose the capacity to think beyond what's written down in front of them.
    Your hair looks pretty and more blonde.
    Yes, I have rewarded myself with full brief panties and blouses but haven't taken any photos or videos for reviews on my blog or YouTube yet.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist nicht mein Stil :) aber das Karokleid mag ich, hab in meinem letzten Outfit auch so was getragen nur eben anders kombiniert. Trotzdem sehr süß bei dir :D

    Alles Liebe
    Fly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking wonderful in plaid, those tights are so fun and cute!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie süß ist denn dieses Kleidchen bitte! <3
    Die Fotos sind einfach nur toll ,das Outfit ist wie für dich gemacht :)

    Liebe Grüße zu dir in deine neue ,wunderbare Heimat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute tights lovely outfit
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those tights are so lovely!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha ich belohne mich ständig mit Kleider und Makeup. Ich weiß nicht mehr wohin mit all dem Zeug, aber nach dem Kauf fühle ich mich besser. Ich belohne mich auch mit ungesundem Essen (Pommes). Also ich dachte Winter in Australien ist wie Sommer hier. Ich wußte nicht, dass es dort so früh dunkel wird. Ja die Blicke der Leute nerven :) Schön das du es doch geschafft hast einen Look zu fotografieren. Du siehst großartig aus. Ich liebe dein Kleid und die niedlich Stumpfhosen :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how many of us can pull off the hearts on tights look but you are an exceptional to the rule(love the shirt:)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mal wieder ein Outfit genau nach meinem Geschmack! Ich liebe ja Karos und ganz besonders Karo-Hemden und Karo-Kleidchen. Schööön! :) Die Strumpfhose ist auch der Knaller. Wo kriegst du nur immer solche genialen Teile her? =)

    Ich dachte, nur deutsche Beamte wären so behämmert ... gut (oder schlecht?) zu wissen, dass es solche Vollpfosten auch im Aussieland gibt. ;-))

    GLG, Sabrina
    Happiness-Is-The-Only-Rule

    ReplyDelete
  10. It find it weird that you have dark evenings in Oz. I imagine it a place of sunshine all the time!

    How cute are those tights?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is very cute, Ina. I love those tights and that plaid dress. That sweater is also very pretty and looks super cozy!

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. wie cool ist der look den bitte?!
    ich LIEBE deine Strumpfhose, so cool
    und das Kleid ist ein Traum ich mag deinen eyecatchy style

    Hoffe du schaust auch mal bei mir vorbei <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the tartan and the heart tights! It gets dark very early over here in New Zealand also, winter is nearly here :( I definitely buy stuff when frustrated and upset - even if its not logical! I bought a new dress this week after I had dental work done, because dental work is traumatic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic look, I always love tartan with green! and yes of course I always reward myself when I`m stressed, if something is not going well, us girls just need to take a pill-buy a little something for ourselves:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much for the nice comment and the follow we followed you back :)

    I am loving this look, the tights with the hearts are the cutest and I like how you paired it with a plaid shirt :) Also really like your boots!

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely outfit! You look so adorable!

    xx,

    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these tights, so adorable! I am sorry about your rough time at the DMV :(
    Rachelxo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha! I can totally relate about taking picture when there are a lot of people around! So awkward! I'm a morning person so I take my pictures in the morning before a lot of people are out and about...it makes for some freezing cold shoots in the winter time though. lol

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your dress and that stocking is cute http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I only take blog outfit shots whenever I'm in an isolated place with friends,can't stand the stares too. Love you outfits,pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look lovely:-) those tights are so cute and i really like your necklace! and taking photos by yourself in front of people will always be awkward, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lass dir ganz liebe Grüße da ,hoffe es geht dir gut! Happy Weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hui, wie niedlich! Die Strumpfhose gefällt mir suuuper!
    Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar, habe mich sehr gefreut!

    Dir noch einen entspannten Abend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  24. Das ist so ein traumhaft schönes Outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love comfy cardigans! Those are a closet staple for me too. Nice pairing it with the plaid dress and cute heart tights. <3

    xo Carbar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger