Tuesday 3 June 2014

blog recommendation: everything healthy

blog recommendation: everything healthy blog post title

Hi guys!

I stumbled upon this tumblr blog called "everything healthy" the other day and really liked it.
I've been trying to work out regularly in the last weeks (mostly by using the Youtube channel BeFiT) and I signed up for Weight Watchers Online again to get rid of the kilos I've gained over the last months because of a broken foot and bachelor thesis stress.

I'm just not happy with my weight anymore but that's only because I know that my feel good weight is what I had been maintaining for 1,5 years before the broken foot kept me from working out and before the bachelor stress made me stuff my face with pizza way too often.

It's totally okay to not work out and to not pay attention to calories, yes it's totally okay to enjoy life and good food without giving a damn about gaining weight.

I however have come to a point where I think it's time to do something again because I know otherwise I will feel bad in my own skin. It's not purely because of body fat, it's also for skin, digestion and health reasons. Furthermore it's healthy for my brain to remember that you shouldn't just pig out on anything delicious (self-control is an important virtue).

Oh and in addition to all of this I'm also trying hard to cut down my daily cigarette consumption. When I started this project some months ago I easily smoked 15-20 cigarettes daily because I just didn't pay any attention to all these nasty little habits I had developed over the past years. Now I'm already down to 9 cigarettes per day which is a big success. I know many people quit smoking over night, but I think in my case baby steps are the right method.

So as I said I stumbled upon this tumblr blog called "everything healthy" the other day and really liked it. You can find lots of inspiring little pictures about food, fitness, training, motivation and health there.

Check it out if you like!


Happy Monday! :)

Share this article :

4 comments:

  1. Wow find ich gut, dass du langsam mit dem rauchen aufhören willst. Der Blog ist echt toll. Bin momentan auch auf den Gesundheitstrip (hoffe ich bleibe dabei). Habe schon meine gesamte Ernährung umgestellt. Ich hab mich einfach schlecht gefühlt und jetzt gehts mir wieder besser :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for making me discover this blog ! I'm trying to have an healthy lifestyle too these days :)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hab gleich mal auf den Link geklickt ,gefällt mir gut ,vor allem auch motivierend gemacht :)
    Wünsche dir bei allem was du angehst viel Erfolg <3

    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the health and fitness, I really think I should get exercising, because I do nothing!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger