Wednesday 19 June 2013

whatever


Hello folks!

Gosh, it's Tuesday already! My last post in which I stated to be away from the blog until the weekend feels like I wrote it just yesterday. I am too busy, seriously. And on top of the busyness my internet provider had some problems in the last couple of days, so that I was offline for the whole weekend - I had to switch on the TV, can you believe it? I hadn't watched actual TV since the 26th of January (I remember that because it was my house warming party and I had to turn it on for the guests who wanted to see some stupid show back then). I really never watch TV, it was horrible. I'm so glad my internet is back!


Well, now for something different: summer is here. Real summer, like 32°C summer. I'm having a hard time putting together an outfit for tomorrow because today was hot already, but tomorrow the temperatures will be somewhere around 36°C (at least that's what the forecast says).
Phew, summer is really not my season (look at my chalk white legs, they can tell because they haven't seen sunlight for a year or so).
Anyway, despite the aristocratic whiteness (ha!) this year I feel confident enough to wear short shorts (yes there are long shorts too, just so you know). In the last years I was too self-critical and unconfident about my legs. No matter what others say, I'm still convinced they are my most unattractive body parts - they are bulky and the right one has these red birthmarks from top to bottom (or shall I say butt to toe). But now at least my legs are slimmer than before so I thought I could give the shorts a go and it actually works. There's still a part of me that feels strange about exposing my weakest spot but then again I see other girls with all different types of "leg shapes" rocking shorts or hot pants - so f*ck it, I'm in with the shorts.
I will stop rambling about self-dissatisfaction now because I know we all have our problem areas and lots of girls would be more than happy with my legs - but actually the goal should be to be happy and confident with your own legs, stomach, butt, etc.
I know that's hard but it's worth trying (I'm still in the process of getting there myself).


Wow it's midnight already, my days really don't have enough hours at the moment. I need to prepare my salad for tomorrow, drink my Ayurvedic purification tea (more about it soon) aaand prepare some clothes I sold on Ebay for shipping.
Give me a waistcoat and a pocket watch, my life feels like this all of the time (tihihi so cute!).






now playing: chvrches - recover
Share this article :

10 comments:

  1. richtig toller look! super kombiniert!
    der gürtel ist sooo guuut :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich finde deine Shorts so superschön! <3
    Und viel Durchhaltevermögen bei deinem ganzen Stress! :)

    Liebste Grüße, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du siehst super aus! :)
    Und ich habe auch eine vornehme Blässe, na und? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!
    Love your outfit :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lOVE LOVE LOVEEEE your belt. Love the statement, I seriously want this. It kind of reminds me of this Moschino belt that I have. And how did you manage to survive an entire weekend without internet? Lol. Glad to hear that summer has arrived on your end. I'm still wearing my winter coat, thanks to non-nonsensical rain. I yearn to see a glimpse of the sun and wear shorts like you do!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! It is so summery and relaxed, and you look GREAT in shorts xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those birthmarks too!!! They run from the back of my thigh to the sole of my foot on my left leg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your belt and the leopard print shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich finde dein Outfit auch wirklich toll und es steht dir sehr gut! Die Schuhe und das Hemd sind meine Favoriten:)

    Würd mich freuen wenn du vorbei schaust
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger