Monday 23 July 2012

there you go


Hi guys!

How have you been?
I'm back to blogging after an emotional whirlwind has put my life upside down over the last two weeks... But as I said in the last post: my family and friends are all alive and well, so there is nothing to worry about. I was able to sort out some private issues and now I'm trying to drag myself out of the emotional hole again to go back to normality and to motivate myself to get out and do something instead of hanging around at home lamenting.
Furthermore the weather has become a bit more summery round here, so it will be much easier to take some new outfit photos, because the last weeks I mostly wore jeans and t-shirt, didn't feel like dressing up and it rained a lot.

In the photos you can see what I wore yesterday to meet my girls for dinner at a Mongolian-Chinese restaurant in the afternoon. I just love buffet happy hour - you pay 10€ for a huge two-hours all-you-can-eat buffet, how cool is that?! Let me tell you just one thing: I wasn't able to eat anything else afterwards for the whole day because I was so full!

I met the girls, stuffed my face with Chinese food, it was sunny and bright outside - it was a lovely Sunday.
How did you guys spend your weekend?

Have a nice day! :)








Share this article :

20 comments:

  1. Wunderhübsches Outfit und ich LIEBE deine Haare!!!!

    Auf manchen Fotos siehst du aus wie Björk! Nicht falsch verstehen! Ich mag Björk und finde die is ne Type!

    Liebste Grüße aus dem Frankenland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://de.dawanda.com/product/30575033-Gameboy-Jutebeutel Daher habe ich den!:) Und ich liebe ihn*-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that things haven't been going too great dear, really hope everything works out <3

    You look lovely and I'm loving your new cut and colour!
    Also, buffets are AMAZING!!! My favourite one is a Japanese restaurant where for $25AUD you can eat all of the sushi and Japanese hot food you want... it's really a terrible idea though because I always end up going home feeling so sick from eating too much... and then want to do it all over again =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you wear this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wie deine haare glänzen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi babe! Hope alls thing is going good!! I miss you! haahaha dont u have twitter??? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what happened, but I'm glad that things are going well for you right now. :)

    Your dress is really pretty! Also ,I know that I'm repeating myself, but I love, love your hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything is okay, it's hard to deal with private stuff sometimes and it definitely does not put one in the mood for blogging or doing much else when there is stuff going on.
    I absolutely LOVE this outfit, the dress is perfect, the heart print is so adorable and i love it with your sweater and cute scarf
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you start to feel a bit better soon lovely, you're looking gorgeous as always though

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really hope you feel better soon, and the turmoil that has turned your life upside down settles down!

    You look lovely!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope everything is okay dear... Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you're getting to feeling better love. Emotional turmoil is never good. I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time too! I always love Chinese omg, as a matter of fact I had it today! Lol. I absolutely totally adore your outfit soooooo much (like seriously, one of my favorites.) keep your chin up doll, you're beautiful.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty dress!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so adorable! I just love the layering in this outfit. Such a cute little dress. I really like your ring too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time, I hope things sort themselves out soon. You look lovely - I love your dress! Buffets are so good, I think unless you come out so full you can hardly walk you haven't gotten your moneys worth!

    ReplyDelete
  16. glad to hear you´re better now! :)
    ps: love the dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww sweetie, hope you're feeling better now? Whenever I have any personal issues, I tend to find myself being pretty lazy, but have found that blogging does help and stops you from being a lazy bum, ha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. aw, i'm sorry to hear you're going through some stuff right now... we all have those times in our lives, just keep your head up! at least you look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a darling dress!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger