Thursday 7 June 2012

the jodhpurs


Hi guys!

Wow, I wore this so long ago, two weeks or so I believe, phew... but I liked this outfit a lot and it was really comfortable for the office and I got compliments from the co-workers for it, so I still wanted to show it to you.
These jodhpurs I wear in the pictures are mere summer pants because of the light breezy fabric and the recent weather enabled me to end their winter break :) 

♥ cardi, shirt + shoes: h&m ♥ pants + bracelet: new yorker ♥ belt: c&a ♥ necklace: accessorize ♥



Well, actually I don't have much to tell today. I had university, organized my oral exam registration, went grocery shopping... Tomorrow is a holiday here, so I got the ingedients for some yummy vegetable wraps that I'm going to make together with my friend Farah who will visit me.

How was your day? Plans for the day off tomorrow?

Oh and don't forget to enter my
Vedette Shapewear giveaway!!!



Happy Wednesday everyone! :)









Share this article :

11 comments:

  1. Funny bag! And I love your cardi <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very nice and stylish! :)

    http://lovelystuffbydasha.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i kind of need that cardigan :)
    and thanks for your comment a week or so ago on being homesick, i can relate with what your saying too. i just try to keep looking forward i guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. die hose steht dir so so gut!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit,love the denim shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo wow you`re looking so stylish. love the pants and cardie! ^^d you look gorgeous as always ^^d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loove this look!! So much! Those pants are really awesome, especially with the denim top and striped cardigan. Love the belt you decided to use too. I can see why you got compliments on this outfit ;)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  9. ich lebe quasi in solchen hosen :D top! Ist das da ein Tattoo auf deinem Fuß?

    ReplyDelete
  10. was zieht man über ein denim shirt... das ist die frage die ich mir jedesmal stelle, wenn ich eine trage und es kühl wird. ha, und da kommst du ganz lässig an und ziehst einfach einen streifen cardi drüber ... cool gefällt mir. :)

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit! Especially the bag is amazing! :)

    http://valeriemaries.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger