Wednesday 1 February 2012

polyvore premiere + vedette feature



Hi guys!

I'm just dropping in to show my first Polyvore set ever. I still haven't figured out all the details of this fun website, but I will practice and probably spend some mornings creating sets there. Still in my pyjamas, browsing Polyvore while drinking my coffee - I think this will be a great inspiration for new outfits. I can't wait for the semester break to begin next week, weeee :)

My set was featured over at the Vedette Shapewear Blog, so if you like, feel free to take a look.

I hope I can string you along with this little post until I have time to take outfit pics again. All the uni stress will be over by Thursday and I can already tell you that there's be a really cool giveaway coming up here... So don't forget to stop by my blog again at the end of the week!

Have a good day!


Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. hmmm I never could figure out Polyvore :p

    I like this set though. Very much a walk in the garden, but also a little bit old lady-ish with the cardigan, no? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger