Monday 30 January 2012

bear with me


source


Hi guys!

I apologize for being absent from the blog so much at the moment. In the back of my head there's always the thought of having to publish another post, but actually I don't have to, have I?
Unfortunately I'm still so busy with essays and summaries for university, household and other aspects of the daily life that I don't find the time to take outfit photos, let alone to write a useful post here. Furthermore I got a a bit of a tinnitus from a concert yesterday, so I'll have to visit the doctor and take care about this too next week.
I also don't have the time to browse other blogs and write comments, which makes the whole blogging thing only half as fun anyway.
To cut a long story short: I won't have enough time to care about the blog until the end of the coming week and I don't want to do it only halfheartedly, so I hope you are patient with me a little longer.
I promise I'll come up with cool new posts, for example my summing up favourites for January, after this week (and thus this semester) is over and the corresponding tasks are finished.

Bare with me and have a lovely start into the new week! :)



Share this article :

3 comments:

  1. Take your time luv. ^^d
    Get the biziness out of the way and return with more fabulous posts when you can. ^^v Will be looking forward to them as always. ^^v Have a great week!
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hach das kenn ich! :) mach dir keinen stress mit der klausurenphase!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger