Saturday 5 November 2011

for the romeos uptown



Hi guys!

Weekend finally! Although this week was really short because of the bridging day on Monday and the holiday on Tuesday, it still was so exhausting to me. Now that we changed our clocks to winter time it's already dark when I come home and that's what makes me feel like the days are so long. It's 6.22 pm now but it feels and looks like 10 pm, especially after I spent the whole day at the office. I'm somehow totally off the track today so I'm really glad I can relax tonight and sleep in tomorrow :)



♥ cardi + skirt: h&m ♥ shirt: new yorker ♥ belt: primark ♥ necklace: gift ♥ shoes: Goertz ♥




The outfit is from last Saturday when I was invited to a friend's birthday party. Well, it actually wasn't a real party but rather a nice evening with playing cards, drinking beer and chatting about old times and all. It was a really windy day but it was still okay to wear a skirt because I had my mum's car.
I also added some knee-high socks to keep my legs warm. I haven't worn these socks for a long time because of my weight gain and its effect on my legs over the last years, but then I was like "Let's try." Actually I really like how the look turned out although I don't have model legs. What do you think?

Have a lovely/relaxing/fun Friday night everyone!




now playing: the gaslight anthem - bring it on

Share this article :

15 comments:

  1. wow was für ein cooler outfit! dein top ist echt cool und der rock genau so! love it! :) danke für den lieben kommentar auf meinem blog. deinen finde ich auch sehr cool! :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! LOVE your shirt!!!!
    the whole outfit is adorable :)

    <3 your blog! keeo the good work up!

    xoxo
    anni

    http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! so pretty. the jewel tones are great--it's so bright and at the same time so subdued... like magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh that owl tshirt is the CUTEST thing ever!! And I love that you paired it with the blue polka dot skirt. I haven't worn mine in ages because I can't think of how to wear it more "fall/winter appropriate" but you've inspired me to try :)
    I love the knee socks, they're super cute on you.
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the pictures (: Are you having a nice day ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that feeling so well! It gets dark so fast in Montreal lately and it makes it hard to take outfit pictures after work so I have to get up super early in the morning and take pictures. p.s. cute outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice outfit! Colourful,comfy and cute! Love it!

    Kisses from:
    http://theorangepigbykv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This owl has its eyes in strategic places, don't you think? :) It's really cool, and of course the colour scheme takes it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit, I love the skirt! You look great in the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore that blouse and sweater!

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're adorable :) this outfit *rocks*! and i've been wanting a skirt like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ich find's super! So lange es nicht an den gummis quetscht, was auch bei schlankeren damen sein kann, je nachdem wie man so gepolstert ist, ist alles super! Sieht gut aus!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE those socks! I have finally invested in some and I can't wait to wear them with some shorter booties (if I can find any that I actually like! lol)

    you look gorgeous, as always!! i LOVE that shirt!
    xx
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger