Tuesday 20 September 2011

Zalando Fashion Flatrate

Hi guys!

I couldn't help taking part in this awesome contest when I first saw it the other day. The huge fashion online store Zalando is offering one lucky winner a fashion flatrate, that is a 300 Euro giftcard each month for one whole year, wow!
All you have to do is head over to their website, create an outfit only containing pieces from their immense range of lovely clothing, shoes and accessories, post about it on your blog or Facebook page, link back to them and fill out a little form. I'm not sure in what countries they're having this contest so maybe you should check that out first, I only know about Germany and the Netherlands.
Et voilà, here is what I put together:





This would be an example of a perfect fall look for me. I love burgundy, dark green and cognac brown anyway and I think they're especially awesome for fall because they remind me of fallen leaves. Furthermore there is nothing better than a fun print shirt combined with a lovely cardi and basic pieces like a simple skirt, legwarmers, a university-suitable bag and classic boots. Many people say such a shirt and cardi are too much when put together but I like it playful and a little extraordinary, so I go for it.
The icing on top for me always is delicate golden jewelry like this simple Arena Copenhagen necklace and the matching rather sporty Nixon watch to dress everything down a bit.

Zalando Fashion Flatrate

Please note that I can only provide the links to their German website because I'm taking part in the German contest.

How do you like the outfit?

Happy Tuesday! :)

Share this article :

4 comments:

  1. schön zusammengestellt. aber ich werde den gutschein leider gewinnen :D aber ich geb dir gern n bisschen was ab :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this styling.
    The shirt is my favorite. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that sweater cardigan and skirt. i want that skirt right NOW. it would go with everything. drool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger