Saturday 16 April 2011

summing up favourites #4: spring looks



Hi guys!

I've been having some problems with my ribcage again, it hurts like hell. Probably the consequence of this enduring cough (yes it's still there...), it's slowly getting better again but I wrote this exact same sentence about three times in two months, so we'll see. X-ray appointment on Monday.

Anyway, spring has sprung and the blogosphere is full of lovely looks for mild and sunny days! Floaty white dresses, pretty hats and gorgeous colourful floral patterns all around, what a terrific sight :)
I came across so many awesome outfits! Here are some of my spring favourites so far:



Flashes of Style and Tangled up in Clothes



The Clothes Horse and In Her Stilettos




Lifesize Paperdoll and Little Chief Honeybee



Adored Austin and Mode-Karussell



Transient Withdrawal and Selective Potential


That's my nice little inspiration collection of perfectly cute spring outfits. Thanks to all the lovely ladies above for inspiring me so much! I love their blogs, so if you don't know them yet feel free to head over and check them out! :)

Have a fantastic day!



now playing: jack's mannequin - bruised
Share this article :

12 comments:

  1. Such great choices :) I love the second one so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, I love the last one so much it's so summery and perfect.
    Hope your ribs feel better soon deary!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices for your inspiration, all those lovelies have great style! Thanks for the comment and I hope you have a good weekend too, and hopefully you can get your ribcage back to normal in no time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for including me! :)
    everyone looks so lovely in their spring clothes and i especially love the red shoes in photo 3. great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nein quatsch :) Darfst du natürlich nehmen ;)
    Ist ja quasi ein Komliment für mich. Danke :)

    Mimi alias Modekarussell

    ReplyDelete
  6. goodness i hope your cough gets better! I like all the looks you picked...sooo happy it's summer! well spring. but almost!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post will defo check them out x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thank you so much for the little feature!! Gorgeous spring outfits!

    And I hope you feel better!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These really are great selections! And I do hope you feel better, love.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely inspirations :) gonna check some of them out :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger