Wednesday 15 December 2010

postcards from the past

Hi guys!

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my last posts! It really makes my day to read them in the evening :)
I hope I'll be able to get back to every single one tomorrow (free afternoon hooray!).
For today I prepared another one of these gapfiller posts, at least that's what I call them (with pictures, but without meaningful content).

So I saw this cute German vintage-looking postcard in a post over at ilovemyhouse, a very lovely Dutch blog, and remembered that I have some of these funny postcards too.
Now I want to share them with you:



"Women like us: well-toned, powerful, erotic."



"Men or alcohol?! - Alcohol!!!"



This baby is an eye-catcher on my pin board :)



Speaks for itself.



"Women need adventure!" :D



Some more faux antique cards.



"Feel hugged!"


More of these cards in German can be found for example here or here.

I hope this didn't bore you too much ;)
Have a lovely day!




now playing: the ataris - eight of nine
Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. I love vintage postcards! They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!
    Especially "ALKOHOL!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these vintage postcards are just priceless! If I own them, I don't think I will be able to give any of them away! Too precious!

    Have a magnificent one! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. These postcards are lovely...I think they'd look awesome framed on a wall:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zuckersüss! Besonders die erste Karte ich geil. Der Aussage möchte ich nicht wiedersprechen :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger