Saturday 27 November 2010

thank god it's friday



Hi guys!

It's Friday - finally, yay!
I love our Friday routine: after work Patrick and I go to the supermarket to buy all the yummy things we want to eat over the weekend (I plan a spinach-feta-strudel for tomorrow and an oriental couscous salad for Sunday).
But my perfect Friday night begins after the shopping. I grab some food (baguette with melted cheese and a salad this time), put on my pyjamas and start to read blogs or edit photos or click around on Ebay, basically I do all the internet stuff that got neglected during the week. This is how I relax :)



parka: vero moda, shirt + cardi + pants: h&m, belt: thrifted, necklace: six, scarf: souvenir shop, shoes: akira



I'm behind with posting my outfits and I didn't manage to keep the chronological order, BUT now that I have the weekend to catch up with it everything's fine.
Tomorrow will be the first time this week that I'm at home at noon time so I can take advantage of the daylight when taking photos.
I took today's photos when the light was already bad and you can see my camera did it again: funnily enough its reaction on bad light is overexposure. Awesome...


Have a wonderful weekend! :)
Happy Thanksgiving to all my US-readers!



now playing: deftones - beauty school
Share this article :

8 comments:

  1. I just adore this outfit... those pants and those boots! Oh my, you are so awesome.

    And you must post a salad recipe sometime! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr hübsch und bequem :) Ich schließ mich an, bitte poste doch das Couscous Salat Rezept!
    Wünsch dir ein schönes Wochenende!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That navy pants are gorgeous and it looks so good on your, I always adore the way you mix and match those colors, you are so creative!

    Have a tremendous weekend! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look glam while relaxing! Cute oxfords! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pants! :)
    I love the colour, too!
    http://cafe-boucle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I love your big green jacket in the first photo! I've been wanting one like that for ages and saw one on sale the other day but my boyfriend talked me out of it :(

    Your friday routine sounds fun, my boyfriend and I have the same routine too, only ours is on thursday :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Versteh mich nicht falsch ... ich finde dich immer zuckersüß ... doch diese Hose! Ich kann mich nicht mit dieser Form anfreunden. Ich finde die irgendwie ... nicht schön;)
    Aber ich stehe auf deine Posen;) So wie du stehst, könnte ich dich von 100m erkennen. Typisch Du eben!
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger