Saturday 20 November 2010

saturday blues



Hi guys!

Do you know these days when you sleep in and after getting up so late you have a bad conscience because you lost half the day? Bad start already. And then you realize that except for housework there's nothing to do. So you tidy up and all and look out the window where a golden autumn sun brightens up the cold day and you wonder why you haven't planned any activity for today.
And then you remember you're almost broke cause it's the end of the month and that you still have a cystitis and shouldn't run around outside in the cold.

Ah these days frustrate me. Today frustrates me.



plaid shirt + belt: thrifted, shirt + jeans + hat: h&m, boots: vintage via ebay



I would love to go out and take a walk or go and drink a coffee somewhere in a nice little café or whatever. Something nice. But I spent my day in bed with the Nintendo DS and Professor Layton and in the kitchen washing the dishes and so. That's all I did so far, isn't it awful?
The cystitis gets me down somehow and Patrick feels he's getting a cold too, so we better stay inside.
Well, tonight we're invited to a birthday party. I think we'll go but we won't stay long, so that will probably be the highlight of the weekend.



brooch + hat: h&m, necklace: accessorize



The photos are from yesterday and as you can see my inspiration still has not really come back yet. The outfit is simple and casual, I hope you still like it at least a little bit.
Anyway, next week simply has to be better. We'll see ;)

Hope your weekend is way way better than mine! Have fun!




now playing: my chemical romance - sing
Share this article :

14 comments:

  1. Great blog, great pics and great style!
    here I like so much your blouse.
    You have a new follwer!
    http://cafe-boucle.blogspot.com/
    I'm new on blogger and this is my blog. I hope you visit it.
    I would be very happy if we could follow each other :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh.. I hope you feel better. But it doesn't sound all bad to me! I could barely find a day when I can just relax a home, playing games, watching TV show, cleaning up (haven't done my room for about a month), or just laundry (almost 3 weeks late)! I'm exhausted, eek! Heheh..

    Love that plaid long shirt, it matches your hat!

    Have an endless fun weekend! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you matched the plaid shirt with your hat. The brooch on the hat is a good idea!
    Hope you feel better soon! And have a nice Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shirt, you look adorable

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love plaid but find it so difficult to match. You did it so well! :)

    Arianne from A + B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sweetie I'm so sorry to hear you're still struggling with the cystitis, that really sucks :( I hope things get better for you soon...

    Just think of the positives for now if you can...like how lovely your plaid trench coat looks with that adorable little beanie :)

    Lots of love
    Harlow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can say your Outfit is amazing. Especially the necklace and the hat are cute. :)

    I hope today is a better day. But sometimes you have to stay at home and do nothing special. That's ordinary. And if you are really bored you can cook or bake something with your boyfriend. :)
    I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Lovely regards,

    xx, Jana from petit fournil de paris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, sorry to hear it's not a good day! love the hat with the brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the lovely comments girls! Today I'm feeling much better, I was simply in a bad mood yesterday ;)

    @ petit fournil: I actually did bake something today and now I red yor comment and thought how funny your advice was to cook or bake :)

    I'll post the baking results tomorrow... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you pair it with the checked shirt !!!! lovely and I love the color <3 :) Anyway, I hope you feel a lot better, having a positive mind is essential ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. like it a little bit, iloveit.This is completely my style, plaids are the best.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhhh hope your day was better today...yes I have days where my bed looks just too good to leave it.

    Have a good week..hope you feel better. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your beanie and necklace! really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look utterly cozy and lovely. Feel better soon, darlin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger