Thursday 11 November 2010

be right back


(source: tigerofsweden)



Hi guys!

Remember last week when I told you this week will be better? I lied - unintentionally.
This week has been as stressful and packed with to-dos as the last one.
BUT today is Wednesday which means the worst is over.
I won't have to work again before next Monday, weee :)
Okay, tomorrow and Friday I'll be going to uni from 9-2 but that's like holidays after one and a half weeks 9-7 office terror ;)

So, I'll be right back tomorrow with a brand new outfit post - finally!




And to entertain you a bit I picked out some of my favourite funny signs on funnysigns.net, here they are:













Have a great day! :)
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. ahaha) love the images! hope you are feeling better! can't wait for your new pics!
    also, check out my collage giveaway - http://www.dariascollages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger