Wednesday 27 October 2010

office days are boring




Hi guys!

Hm I always resolve to try posting everyday here but then the days get long and exhausting at uni and work and in the evening I just want to have supper and watch TV or read instead of spending the rest of the day in front of the laptop. That's why my last post was 3 days ago,... dang it didn't feel like I haven't blogged for 3 days.



cardi: zara, shirt: pull&bear, skirt (2nd hand via ebay) + belt: h&m, leggings: ergee, boots: vintage via ebay, necklace: bijou brigitte, ring: six



Anyway, in the photos you can see yesterday's outfit. It's not very creative because I wore something similar the other day, but I just love my new zipper skirt and want to wear it as long as the weather allows me to. Furthermore these black boots are perfect for fall (leather on the outside, fake fur on the inside) so they're my first choice for these crisp October mornings we have here now.



As I spent my whole day at the office there's nothing left to say now, office days are so boring... I'll think of something more interesting for tomorrow :)


Have a great Tuesday!


Don't forget to join my 100 readers giveaway! ;)




now playing: enter shikari - no sleep tonight
Share this article :

4 comments:

  1. Loving the nice autumny navy shades of this outfit, and that belt is awesome!
    Sorry to hear about how much work you have to do, it sounds really lame :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein Rock ist wunderschön.
    Tolles Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these picture are beautiful!
    my name's Martina and I come from Italy...I like your blog very much and I would like you visit my blog...if you like it, follow me!I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger