Friday 24 September 2010

fall/winter wishlist

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for the lack of regular posts but this week is a busy one again. I handed in my term paper yesterday (it's finally finished!!!) but there's still lots of stuff to do.
I promise I'll post more as soon as I have the time.

For now I put together a fall/winter wishlist with stuff I found all over the internet. Lovely pieces! Ejoy! :)




botanical beauty dress (shopruche)





deer breakfast set (porzellanladen)




vintage 70s gunne sax prairie dress (TimeBombVintage)



tree branch cushion (emeraldbumblebee)




leather fringe indian cape (California Vintage Connect)




lovely brown bowl (Micha50)




distressed brown leather denim jean coat (Funkin Junkie)





vintage hat (blouse vintage clothing)







cold feet couple cuddle cushion :D (FashionFilou)




Well, half of these probably are more inspiration because of the price. But I love all of them though :)

Hope you like it! Have a great day!
Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. that is a great listing of item esp the poncho !

    good luck with the result of the papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das erste Kleid ist ein Traum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das erste Kleid... ich will!!!! *aufzeig*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first dress is soo adorable! I want one! And that cold feet cuddle cushion is too cute! I've never seen one of those before.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah term papers! I'm so happy to be done with mine for sure.

    & very fun finds.

    Hope your having a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger