Saturday 1 May 2010

quick status report


Hi guys!

I've been a bit busy lately, but I promise to be back with more posts again, soon.
For the time being here's what I did the last days:




I ordered this cute deer button...




...and this C-U-T-E pug button at Clovercoeur, a superlovely little online shop with pretty pretty pretty things :)




Went to a concert of my boyfriend's band on Thursday...



...and was too tired to get off the sofa in the end ;)




Played around with the H&M Fashion Studio and created some looks.



I like this even better than Couturious because the H&M clothes are even affordable.





I munched some Cantuccini yesterday, hhhmmmm yummy, I had almost forgotten how good they are.




I purchased this bathroom radio via Ebay and can't wait for it to arrive! It can even swim in the tub while playing music :D


Happy Saturday!



now playing: general fiasco - ever so shy
Share this article :

7 comments:

  1. Danke für das Kompliment. Ich finde den Mopsbutton echt süß :).

    Was macht dein Freund denn für Musik?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nadine
    Ja, ich freu mich auch schon drauf wenn die Buttons bei mir ankommen :)
    Meind Freund ist "Sänger" (naja er brüllt eigentlich nur) in ner Metalband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you had a fun day too!Love the buttons. Thanks for following my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute buttons! I have never seen Cantuccini before, but it looks delicious!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend in whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pins are so cute! I love the pug in the top hat. That radio is adorable. It looks like your boyfriend's show was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those buttons are so adorable, I want one now too. I'm definitely going to check out that site. Looks like you had a fun day. Concerts, lounging on your couch, online dress up. I didn't know H&M had fashion application. Thanks for stopping by my blog, adore yours! Following you now :)

    inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger