Sunday 16 May 2010

midnight market


Hi guys!

No time for daily posts the last days, sorry! I promise I'll be a better blogger again next week :)

Well, after lots of stress during the week, I had a very nice Saturday today. I went to the old town with my boyfriend and we roamed the streets a bit to watch people and do window shopping and all. The weather was cool and windy but sunny, so it was perfect :)


coat: h&m, Blouse: h&m, cardi: vero moda, skirt: object,
tights: h&m, boots: bullboxer, scarf: ebay, necklace: sarah et pauline




And tonight I went to a cute little fleamarket called midnight market. It's such a good idea to let fleamarkets be from late afternoon to midnight, so that lazy people like me don't have to get up early to snatch the good things :)





I found some pretty pieces that I'll sell on my new online shop. I moved with "The Little Owl Vintage" from Ebay to DaWanda because I wanted something more... hm let's call it "proper"?! :)
I actually wanted to move it to Etsy, but I can't register as a seller because I don't have a credit card... well, DaWanda is good, too.
So feel free to go and check out my stuff at

THE LITTLE OWL VINTAGE.
(I ship within Europe!)



Tomorrow we'll have lunch with Patrick's parents and afterwards he has band rehearsal, so I'll have time for taking outfit photos :)

Have a lovely day!

P.S. Another giveaway coming soon! ;)
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. I like the outfit and your saturday sounds nice and relaxing. Will be checking out your shop :)


    ps. this week has been a busy one for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger