Saturday 10 April 2010

To Do List



Hi guys!

What I plan for my blog in the near future:

- new banner & maybe also a nice background instead of white
- introduce some of my favourite blogs and bloggers
- regularly review some new bought pieces
- do more outfit shoots outside, now that's warmer weather



Today I only got some shots from my lunch break at work for you, plus the occasional daily outfit shot in our kitchen.


(I look a bit like a ranger from a fantasy movie with all the brown green and the trees, haha...)




the Prinzenpark




there are so many flowers and fountains, it's really nice there




lots of trees, too ;)



good humoured in the mornig




a little absent-minded after work




I love this eagle print :)


shirt: h&m, cardigan: mango, belt: vintage,

skirt: h&m, tights: accessorize, boots: vintage,

buttons mingle-mangle: ebay


Have a lovely start into the weekend!!

Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. I love all of this! All the colors here are amazing..and so is that tshirt! :) Cute buttons too. I am kate, you have a lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great, love the skirt and the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cooles outfit!die stiefel sind der knaller!

    danke für den lieben kommentar. blogger hatte ihn für ein paar tage verschluckt und ich dachte, ich könnte nie deinen blog besuchen. aber manchmal tauchen verschollene daten auch wieder auf... zum glück.

    xoxo
    http://www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just like you in that sense, there's not enough outdoor photos taken. I always end up posing in a remote corner in my apartment...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger