Monday 12 April 2010

little weirdo home alone




Hi guys!

New banner, yay! Hope you like it! :)

This is the first time I'm writing two posts on one day, I hope I don't bore you!
Patrick is away over the night for professional reasons and I'm on my own here. The appartment always feels so empty when I know he won't come home for the night.




So before spending the evening with Sam and Dean Winchester (I love the series Supernatural, I'm a weirdo, I know haha), I wanted to share yesterday night's outfit with you.
We went to Cologne and met some friends at the Live Music Hall (it's a concert hall but there's a kind of rock/metal disco when no concerts take place).


Patrick was playing Final Fantasy while I was getting ready.


It was unbelievably hot and sticky in there (one of the few places where smoking inside is still allowed), so I was glad I took the photos before going there. Otherwise I would have looked like someone had poured a bucket of water on my head because I was so soaked with sweat.








shirt: wesc, cardigan: mango, jeans: zara,
purse: tally weijl, shoes: keds, alice band: claire's,
watch: modcloth, bracelets: accessorize




Last point for today: Look, I have 11 lovely followers now! To me that's totally amazing because I was not sure if somebody would be interested in my blog at all.
I planned to make a first giveaway when reaching 10 followers, but unfortunately I missed it.
Anyway, there will definitely be a first giveaway in the course of this week! :)


Have a fantastic start of the week
(uni starts again for me, I'm so looking forward to it)!

Share this article :

3 comments:

  1. I love sam and dean winchester, also a supernatural addict. So you are not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi meine Liebe...

    Ich weiss was du damit meinst...wenn man zu nett is und das immer und immer wieder...dann nutzen das Leute aus...leider! Für mich is es selbstverständlich "nett" zu jedem zu sein und andere Leute nicht zu verletzten! nenenene
    pfffffffffff!

    Ach ja Süsse Bilder...wirken sehr chillig :) und vor allem siehst du süss drauf aus hihi !

    Wünsch Dir auch einen schönen Start in die neue Woche :)

    Kuss

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i love ur band so cute dear :)
    thank you for sharing :)
    have a great weekend dear.
    xoxo
    
yudia aiiu

    http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger